2019 CLEAR LAKE
- Teams weigh their best 25 Yellow Bass
- All boats must have working live well or cooler with aerator, fish must be weighed alive.
- All boats will have a mandatory inspection tournament morning.
- Contestants must follow all Iowa boating regulations.
- No alcohol or drugs permitted during the event.
- Life jackets are required whenever boat is over idle speed.
- Boats will must be off plane while traveling through the channel.
- Boats must maintain 50ft distance from other contestants
- All fish must be caught during tournament hours
- Contestants must be off plane in front of Macintosh boat ramp by 12:00pm, contestants will be docked 1 pound per minute, after 15 minutes team is disqualified.
OFFICIAL BAIT SHOP:
CLEAR LAKE BAIT & TACKLE INC
524 HWY 18 E., CLEAR LAKE, IA 50428
EMERGENCY CONTACTS: 911
CHRIS SCHOLL- 641-512-0165
KEVAN PAUL- 641-529-2359